Cell: (250) 442-7260
Keith and his wife moved to beautiful Boundary Country in 2017 and he understands what attracts people to this amazing area. The area offers a strong community, lasting friendships, boundless outdoor activities, and fantastic business opportunities in a growing region. Life is simpler here and Boundary Country is relaxation defined!
Keith loves running, biking, kayaking, and photography and there is no better place than Boundary Country to enjoy these activities! He is excited to meet new people and looks forward to helping you sell or purchase the ideal property. Call Keith today for a free market evaluation!\
- Keith was born in New Zealand Keith has run over 18 half marathons
- Keith bungee-jumped from 47 meters over a river
- Keith served in the CAD military
- Keith believed he was superman at the age of 2 and gravity won.
- Keith and his wife opened one of the 1st online accounting firms in Canada